Mind like water

• Role – Filmmaker/programmer
  • SMART Goal – By the end of the school year I will have gotten past 90% of the python programming class.
  • Why – I want to achieve this goal because when I finish the course I will have a substantial amount of knowledge regarding python and its uses, which is useful for my future careers and also when learning other languages.
  • How – I will achieve this goal by setting aside times every day when I work on python.
  • When – I want to work on my stretch goal at least 5 times a week but may do it more if I feel it is necessary.
  • Resources – The resources that I will use to achieve my goal are my PC and Udemy, as they contain all I need to practice my skills and learn my course.
  • Milestones – By April 23rd I want to be halfway through the functions module of the C++ tutorial and I intend to have my certificate by April 30th.
  • Heroines / Heroes – My Hero in this field would be Guido van Rossum, who made python.
  • Documentation – In the beginning I was sure I would completely finish the course by the end of the school year, which I still might, but recently lessons have been far more complex, therefore changing my expectations.